Saturday, 30 June 2012

The Liebster Blog Award

I want to thank Jenni Jen for nominating me for the Liebster Award.

The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!

1. I like watching the Apprentice.
2. I want to try every food that is Green Tea (i.e. ice-cream, cookie, coke)
3. I have a shih tzu called Happy
4. I can't swim
5. I think a lot and have lots of ideas in my mind
6. I have the box collection of Friends
7. I can speak cantonese
8. I love eatting noodles over rice
9. I dislike coconut
10. I am not a picky eater
11. I wear shorts more than trousers/jeans

Jenni's Questions:
1.       What is your phobia (come on, there must be something everyone is afraid of)?
 Coconut? I don't get  scared when I see them but that thought of eatting it or drinking it makes me sick. I had a bad experience when I was little drinking coconut and through up everywhere.
2.       Something you wear everyday.
I wear shorts a lot. I love wearing shorts because I find them more comfortable than trousers/jeans.
3.       Worst Habit?
 Bite my nails. I don't if I paint my nails.
4.       What do you think is the best thing invented?
 Smartphones. You can do anything with it.
5.       Are you a tea drinker or a coffee drinker?
 Tea drinker. I think I use to be a coffee drinker until I realise it can cause memory loss.
6.       How many pairs of shoes do you own?
 About 10-15? I only wear like one or two pair regularly
7.       What would you do if you won the lottery?
Lots of stuff, give some to family, give some to charity, buy make-up, invest in my own business.
8.       Last 3 beauty products you last purchased?
Sleek Bright Colour Palette,  Collection 2000 16hr Foundation, Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch.
9.       Name up to 3 must-have beauty items you cannot leave the home without?
 Lipstick, Eyeliner, Powder used for touch up. 
10.    Watched anything that made you cry?
I can't really think of anything...

My Questions:

1. What is your top 3 favourite make-up?

2. Which shop do you like shopping in?

3. What tv programme do you like watching?

4. Do you like Chocolate or Crisps?

5. Which season is you favourite and why?

6. Which make-up brand do you like?

7. Do you have a pet? If so what is it?

8. What is your favourite restaurant?

9. What flavour of ice-cream do you like?

10. Describe yourself in 3 words.

11. What kind of special power do you want?

My Nominations are:

Kelbelle
Martina
Stacey Kane
Maddi3
Notjustontheinside
Georgialoves
Chaneletco
Everyday Girl
Fantasyfashioned
clrland

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the nom! I've never seen green tea coke...must taste interesting lol. xD

    ReplyDelete