Friday, 22 June 2012

Review: Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream





Product: Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream
Price: £6 - £10
Where to buy: UK, Superdrug, Boots
Skin Type: All
Colour Type: Light, Medium

This is one of my favourite western BB Cream. This was the first BB Cream that came out of the UK and I bought it straight away! I love this BB Cream because it matches my skin perfectly, it doesn't have whitening product, it blends really easily and I can get it straight away (unlike the Korean BB cream which I have to wait for shipping.) The BB Cream has a nice scent as well. I would say this is light coverage. It makes my face glow as well. This is a 5 in 1 BB Cream.

Before:                                                                                   After:


I have a few spots on my head but the BB Cream doesn't really cover it. The texture is quite thick. It is like a tinted moisturiser but it is thicker and there is a lot of benefit in BB Cream for the skin.


Verdict: 9/10 - Love this BB Cream. I really recommend people to purchase this especially for people who are on the go, loves natural make-up look and loves BB Cream. The only flaw is that it does not last very long so you will need to apply primer before the BB Cream.

2 comments:

  1. i've seen this in my local drugstore! i always wondered if it worked, i think i might give it a try ^-^ thanks for sharing this review <3

    Love * Monstros no Armário

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to try out this bbcream! x

    Judy.

    judysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...