Monday, 18 June 2012

Review: Laneige Powder Sliding Pact Ex Snow Crystal


Product: Laneige Powder Sliding Pact Ex Snow Crystal
Price: £10-£20
Where to buy: Facial-shop.com, Ebay, Asia

This is my second pact. I bought this a while ago. There is a really nice "laneige" scent to it. It suppose to have SPF24. It doesn't make my face oily after a few hours and keeps my make-up on. The packaging is very cute and can perfect for travel or going out for touch up. However, if you drop it, the powder will crack.

Verdict: 7/10. I don't think I will purchase it again because I think the price is too expensive for a powder. Also, it makes my face seem abit white in camera. I will try and seek alternative powder but it is highly recommended for someone who wants a really good, scented powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...