Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Review: Laneige Sleeping Pack_Ex



Product: Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_Ex
Type: Night Cream
Skin Type: All
Price: £17.50
Where to buy: Ebay

My cousin recommended this product to me when I was in Hong Kong. She told me to keep it in the fridge so that it gets really cool and than I can put this on my face at night time. Hong Kong was boiling in the summer so this was a really nice cooling cream on my face. I thought it might make my face oiler (enough to fry an egg)  but when I woke up the next day, leaving my face feeling really soft and fresh. This gradually removed the oils on my face.

                  Older package                  

Verdict: 9/10. I definitely recommend this product! Yes the price is quite dear but there is no other product that is close to competition with this night sleeping pack cream. It is a very unique product and it really helps the skin, especially oily skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment