Product: Maybelline Dream Fresh BB
Where to buy: Boots or Superdrug UK
Skin Type: Any
Maybelline released a BB Cream in Asia last year however they did not release any in Europe so I assume this is the first BB Cream that they have produced. It is suppose to be an 8-1 skin perfector (more than most BB Cream):
1. Creates a natural glow (tick)
2. Compliments skin tone (tick)
3. SPF30 UV protection (Do you really need that in the UK? Not sure if it's true and don't know if I can try it unless I am on holiday in Hong Kong)
4. Hydrates all day (tick)
5. Blurs imperfection (From my photos you an still see my imperfections)
6. Oil free, non-greasy (tick)
7. Looks visible smooth (tick)
8. Feels fresh (I guess it doesn't feel heavy on my skin)
I really like this product. There are 4 to choose from: fair, medium, dark and universal glow. I got medium. I like how it blends in to my skin and adjust to the correct skin tone. It is like a tinted moisturiser. it did not make my face oily after a few hours. The problem is that it did not cover some of my blemishes on my skin . This is perfect for a natural look or for people who does not like foundation on their face. I prefer the Western BB Cream to Asian because they tend to make my face look ghastly white.
Verdict: 7/10. I like this BB Cream as it gives you a natural healthy glow to your face. If it is your first time to purchase a BB Cream I would recommend this. If you like medium to full coverage make-up, I would not recommend this.