Saturday, 23 June 2012

Review: Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream


Product: Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream
Price: about £10
Where to buy: Ebay, Facial-shop.com, Yesstyle

This was my first BB Cream ever. I heard this from Bubzbeauty 3 years ago and I bought it straight away in Hong Kong. It is alot cheaper to buy it in superdrug stores such as mannings, colourmix etc than buying it in the proper Missha store (which I stupidly did). I love this BB Cream. The texture is creamy, not watery. It makes my face not greasy and oily. It gives a natural glow feel. The colour matches perfectly. It has all these healing property as well. I love the smell of this BB Cream as well! It smells so nice. I sometimes love scented make-up (depending on the scent). This one is like a Johnson Baby smell.

                               Before:                                                     After:

This product covered my dark circles in my eyes and some blemishes. It also makes my face look fresh and awake, brighter and abit whiter.


Verdict: 9/10. This is my favourite Asian BB Cream. Although, I haven't really tried much other BB Cream but I don't feel that it is necessary because if you have a good product that works for you why try other plus the other Asian BB Cream are quite expensives and this one is reasonable price. You can get it from Rubyruby (forgot the full name) from Ebay. (However, I really want to try the Skinfood Orange Jelly recommended by Oiseau88. I usually like trying recommended products from youtube make-up guru, hehe)

9 comments:

  1. really nice BB cream..‐^▽^‐

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment and follow :) Hopefully, there is more good BB Cream I can get my hands on.

      Delete
  2. thanks for the review.
    my coleague uses this and says it's good, and after seeing your review I'm tempted!
    but I think I'll get it when I next go to HK. Shame cannot buy asian brands here and test them in shops~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment :) Haha, yeah that is so true! If you can't wait till Hong Kong maybe try on ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Missha-M-Perfect-Cover-BB-Cream-21-20ml-SPF42-PA-/200629919450?pt=US_Makeup_Face&hash=item2eb6799eda
      This is a smaller package but cheaper so good for trying out. x

      Delete
  3. Yay a fellow BBC! xD Love the review and all, I was wondering how long you had to wait for the bb cream to oxidise before it matched your skin tone? I was unfortunate to have applied mine on just before I went out with family to restaurant and I looked...pale and cakey o(╥﹏╥)o

    Thank you :D

    Amz

    Hypertofu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stuff! It's the best BBcream I've tried so far! x

    Judy's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is good! I'm glad you like it :) x

      Delete
  5. This is my favorite bb cream at the moment! Awesome review! I also reviewed it on my blog! I'm a new follower btw, Hii :D

    Amandaaa's Blog

    ReplyDelete