Thursday, 28 June 2012

Review: Sleek Make-up Eyeshadow Brights Palette


Product: Sleek Make-up Eyeshadow Bright Palette
Price: £6-7
Where to Buy: UK Superdrug
Product Info: Bright Colours




I read many reviews in different blogs raving about this palette so I decided to purchase the palette to see what it was really like. The price was around £6 so that was pretty decent for a colour palette. When I got to Superdrug it was nearly sold out especially the neutral colours. The package reminded me of a chocolate bar (Lindt).



The box is quite nice with the brand right in the middle however the back of the screw bit have already chipped when I bought it so it is very fragile plus the eyeshadow powder goes everywhere so you have to handle with care.

As you can see I tried the different colour on my eyes and i have to say i am very pleased with the result especially the dark colours, a normal amount shows alot of pigment on my eyelid. you can really see the differnt colours at the top photo.

Verdict: I'm looking forward to trying different tutorial and make-up look with this palette. It is very good to experiment with. I do recommend this palette for people who likes to wear different colours.

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment !
    I followed :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so desperate to try Sleek eyeshadows! It's so hard to get them in the States LOL I love their blushes :D

    Enjoy your palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah ace, I haven't tried their other products yet but will consider the blushes. Thanks for commenting! x

      Delete
  3. Which Lindtt chocolate box did it reminded you of? Oh my god! i LOVE those chocolates they are so delishhh!
    And i love the bright colours on this palette! x

    Judy.

    judysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking Lindt Excellence XD I will be using alot of this palette x

      Delete
  4. the colour look so nice :3 and lovely blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had my eye on these sleek palettes for a while <3 Have you tried the Makeup Academy palettes, if so how do these compare? New follower :)x

    http://staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the Follow! I wanted to get the Makeup Academy but it was all sold out in superdrug :( I'll try and get a hold of it again. x

      Delete
  6. Omg...I am so envious!! I've been dying for a sleek eyeshadow palette for a while now...I know where I can procure one locally but I haven't gotten around to it! Grr...do post looks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! thanks for the comment and follow :) I will do a video on the palette soon :) x

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the comment and follow Smileblossom114 x

    ReplyDelete