Friday, 29 June 2012

YSL Touche Eclat, L'oreal Illuminating Highlighter and Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch Concealer


 Spend: YSL (£21.50) or Save: L'oreal (£8.99) and Collection 2000 (£4.99) Highlighter Concealer

 The top is Collection 2000, middle is L'oreal and bottom is YSL.

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)
As you can see at the bottom, the concealer really covered my dark circles and it makes my eyes look more awake. you can really tell the difference. It was really easy to blend as well. It didn't match my skin colour but if you really blend it well it adapts to the skin colour. This is expensive but you pay what you get.
 
Before:

After:

L'oreal Lumi Magique Concealer

However, the price of YSL put me off so I got this concealer free when I bought a cheryl cole special edition box. it was not as easy to blend as the YSL. it did cover the dark circles but I don't think it did it as well as YSL.
 Before:

After:

Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch Concealer

This product was harder to blend then both the concealer above but as you can see it really made my eyes more awake and brighten my eyes. It is also very cheap to purchase and it does a good job for such a low price. There is 3 other colours to choose from and I choose the No. 2 Natural. I've been through a lot of the concealers because I love using it.

 Before:



After:

Verdict: I like the Collection 2000 and I recommend to purchase it. The YSL is for people who can really afford the concealer or love it alot but I can't really afford it (it is actually my sister who works full-time). I'm still a student so I will purchase the Collection 2000.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Just to let you know that I've nominated you for The Liebster Award, to find out more, head over to my blog http://jennimystyle.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/liebster-blog-award.html x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...