Sunday, 15 July 2012

Review and Swatches: Coastal Scents 88 Palette



Product: Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette Eyeshadow Colors
Price: Around £20
Where to buy: Online www. CoastalScents.com or ebay


I got this palette from my friends as a gift for my birthday. So happy about it and I can't wait to use them. I first heard this palette from sasakiasahi. She does really nice make-up tutorial using this palette. The palette comes with a mirror and 2 eyeshadow brushes.





I did swatches on a few colours only and I am impressed with the outcome. The colours are really pigmented. There are also so many colours to choose from. I think the price is decent for what you are paying for, plus it is a lot cheaper compared to MAC and Inglot where you have to purchase individual eyeshadows to create a palette.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful ^^
    Loving all the colours ^^

    Love frm your loyal follower Emi
    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emi thanks for the comment :) x

    ReplyDelete