Friday, 6 July 2012

Review: Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Contour Kit



Product: Benefit Big Beautiful eyes Coutour Kit
Price: around £10-£25 (depending on where you purchase it)
Where to buy: UK Boots

I've had this product for a while. I think I got it for my birthday/Christmas. The package comes with instruction in how to apply the make-up to create the big eye effect. The concealer is cream based. There is a light pink eye shadow used as a highlighter and base and the main eye shadow on the lid is the darker pink and a brown colour used as eyeliner. There is 3 brushes (one for concealer, one for eye shadow and the other used as eyeliner) The brushes are not that good quality apart from the eyeliner brush.

I don't really use much of this product apart from the brown eyeliner. I really like it to draw under my eyes. I apply white eyeliner under my eyelid and then the brown underneath.

I definitely won't buy this again. Benefit make-up are nicely packaged but the quality are drugstore type. There isn't really anything special about it. It is way over price for what it actually is. However, I will buy other benefit products because they have really pretty attractive package that makes it irresistible to purchase. 


7 comments:

  1. I never try any benefit products before :/ but their packages look so cute! <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. by the way, I followed your blog! :D

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the follow and comment :) x

      Delete
  2. I totally disagree about the quality. I think it's amazing quality and it stays on perfectly all day! I wear this every day to work and I always get compliments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment :) maybe it's cause i have oily eyelid so I need to use waterproof make-up or put primer first x

      Delete
  3. I'm disappointed you don't like Benefit babe!

    Have to say, I think Benefit products are really good and I know many top makeup artists that use their products.

    I haven't tried this kit but I have the grey eyeshadow kit and it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... I think it's a bit over price for what it is... nice packaging though x

    ReplyDelete