Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Review: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Foundation



 Product: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Foundation 16 hours Wear
 Price: £5.99
Colour: No. 4 Natural Beige
Where to buy: UK Superdrug, Boots
 Information: 
  • Fresh appearance for up to 16 hours
  • Flawless coverage
  • SPF 20
  • Oil Free
  • Anti Transfer
  • Shake well before Use
I finally got around to reviewing this product. This was the 3 for 2 Collection 2000 product I got last week and it took me ages to review it because I wanted to show you guys if this foundation is really 16 hours. I have to say I am very impressed with this foundation especially for the price and brand. the packaging is hard glass and there is a pump as well. To be honest I took a photo of the 12 hours (second photo) first and then applied foundation over (first photo). 

So this is what it looks like when you apply it.

 After applying foundation
 

As you can see above, it gives good coverage and it is very buildable. It gives a really nice flawless, glow finish which I like in foundation. It does not have glitter on it either (cough cough Revlon Photoshop Foundation). I really like the outcome of it.

 This is a photo of me 12 hours from 7 am to 7pm. The foundation appeared to have stayed on. You can see some blemishes close up and maybe my dark circles but the skin still looks flawless. It was raining today so normally my skin would get shiny but this foundation kept my face matte.

 12 hours after
 

Verdict: 10/10.
I love this foundation! It is very good for what you pay for. If you like the medium to full coverage look. This is the foundation for you! You can use this to create a natural look as well. I don't really have much bad word to say about this foundation since it does exactly what it should and the price £5.99 is very cheap for a foundation.

19 comments:

  1. I love reading reviews and blogs especially make up and beauty ones, as they are right up my street. You give a very frank but fair and detailed opinion on this foundation, I too got this foundation a week ago (last saturday) I am in number 2, ivory. I also love this foundation and would say the longevity of the product is quite outstanding for the price. Thank you :) I was wondering if you were just strictly a blogger or if you do YouTube videos as a lot of people do both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, I am considering doing youtube videos as well. Hopefully, my videos will start releasing this month. Once I have done a couple of videos I will start uploading them. Thank you for your comment :) x

      Delete
  2. I love the look of this, I love the concealer so I'm not sure why I haven't tried this!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, I might try the concealer as well might be a good alternative to the inglot x

      Delete
  3. Would love to try this! Looks great after 12 hours! A shame its not here in the US!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! Yeah, unfortunately its a UK product only :( x

      Delete
  4. I never go for Collection 2000 foundations but this one might be worth a try^^ and it's pretty cheap :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't go for Collection 2000 either but this had a good packaging and the concept was intriguing. x

      Delete
  5. Sounds like such a great value foundation! I really want to try their concealer too, I;ve heard such great things about it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment and follow. I have not yet tried the concealer but will consider it x

      Delete
  6. Thank you for sharing this review! I will have to try this foundation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is fine :) thanks for the comment x

      Delete
  7. Wow Ive looked at this a couple of times but wasnt sure if its good or not :)

    And oh no thats never happend to me! Which Superdrug did u go to? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment :) I went to my local one but I have two so might try it again x

      Delete
  8. 6 pounds for something that looks that flawless and kept you matte? Wow, I'm sure missing out! Grr...I wish I had a boots near by! I miss picking up stuff from these affordable quality brands! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could easily find them in superdrug as well :)? or you stay in the uk? x

      Delete
  9. Woah it looks great even after 12 hours! Sadly I don't think it's available here in Malaysia :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure there is alot of good products in Malaysia that you can't get in UK I wish there was etude house :( x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure there is alot of good products in Malaysia that you can't get in UK I wish there was etude house :( x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...