Monday, 2 July 2012

Review: Inglot YSM Pressed Powder


Product: Inglot YSM Pressed Powder
Price: £11
Colour: No. 45
Where to buy: Inglot shop, online shop

I was trying to find a really good foundation that could replace the Laneige Sliding Pact . I remember the lady from Inglot store applying this on my face. I really liked it. It made my face look flawless. It also added a natural colour on my face. I liked how it gives a natural matte look on my face without looking cakey.

My friend, recommended Inglot, stating it was the next MAC but cheaper. I haven't really tried MAC pressed powder because the products price is just too expensive. This is reasonable price since the quality is really good. There is a mirror and a sponge provided (I prefer using my brush to brush it on.)

Verdict: 8/10 I am very pleased with my purchased. I like how there is lots of different colours to choose from so you can easily match your skin colour. The pressed powder does not get everywhere either. The powder is buildable depending on which tool you use e.g. using a brush and sweeping it on your face gives a natural look. Using a sponge means you can skip foundation and use this and a concealer.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristy! I nominated you to the Liebster Blog Award! Go to my blog to find out what you need to do! :) x

    judysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...