Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Review: K-Palette 24hr Tattoo Eyeliner


Product:  K-Palette 24hr Tattoo Eyeliner
Price: about £10
Where to buy: Ebay

Another eyeliner review. I always try and search for waterproof, non-smudge eyeliner and I came across this. I think I read it online a few years ago about how good this was so I bought it online and decided to try it. I was really pleased with my purchase. It looks like a black pen with a very thin brush and it was really easy to glide on the eyelid. I've been using this for almost a year now. This product is still going strong so it should last for a long time. 

However I did a test on this product to see if it was 24 hr tattoo eyeliner.




As you can see from the result that it really isn't what it says. I rinse water over it and started rubbing and it quickly vanished. If you want waterproof eyeliner it is best using a gel eyeliner than liquid eyeliner. This product is not selling their concept well.

Verdict: 6/10. I really like this eyeliner and would have considered purchasing again but the price is to high for me, it is hard to get locally and the product is not waterproof/ does not last long. Hmm... I think the reason why it has last that long is because I use it occasionally. I do think it is one of the best liquid eyeliner I have used. If Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner did not come out I would not hesitate to purchase again.

7 comments:

  1. amazing review :)
    thank you for sharing!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for the comment :) Just followed your blog :) Very nicely done x

      Delete
  2. Doesn't seem like it has much staying power! But it looks like it makes quite a fine, precise line. I'm keen to try out the Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner now. The eyeliner pen I use and love is the Bourjois Liner Feutre - mine is running out and I really need a replacement ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only used Bourjois ultra resistent liquid eyeliner will do a review on it soon. I will consider the Bourjois Liner. Is it good? x

      Delete
  3. Great info, it's funny, the same seems to go with my peripera liquid liner. It's so precise, black and easy and amazing to use, always a perfect cat eye with no mistakes and it lasts all day but....it says 'waterproof' but really isn't at all! I don't mind because it doesn't smudge on me but they really shouldn't be saying so eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I agree with you :) I guess liquid is never waterproof in the end just gel eyeliner. x

      http://kreamiblush.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. I agree with your review. I have this liner, great colour and brilliant for precision but not exactly '24 hour tattoo'!

    ReplyDelete