Sunday, 29 July 2012

Review: MUA Trio Eyeshadow - Eden


Product: MUA (Make-up Academy) Trio Eyeshadow - Eden
 Colours: White, Light Green, Dark Green
Price: £2.50 or 2 for £4

These are really cheap! I got 2 for £4. The packaging is really nice. It is made of plastic. It comes with a lid and opens like a powder compact. There is also an eyeshadow brush that comes with it. Quality of the brush is okay.

I think the packaging is actually good quality for what you are paying for. At the back of the container, there is a picture of an eye indicating how to apply the eyeshadow and what each colour is used for.

1. Define & Line: dark shade
2. Blend and Shadow: mid shade
3.Highlight: light shade



The colours come out quite well. It is a shimmer sort of colour. I don't think the photo showed the colour very well but in real life it is actually green and dark green.

Verdict: 8/10. I will definitely buy this again and recommend it for others to purchase. The colours shows quite well and is build able although it is not long lasting but it is just £2/£2.50. There is main different colours to choose from. I will do a review on the Blue Babe next.

6 comments:

  1. This is one MUA product I havent tried but its on my superdrug wishlist for next time I order :) This review was really helpful, Id have never thought to pick up the green colours but seeing them swatched they look nice and subtle and not too overpowering x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for the comment! I picked it cause I actually wanted something green and natural. x

      Delete
  2. Wow. These colors are for me!:D

    Nice blog ;))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...