Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Review: Revlon Photoready Cream Blush


 Product: Revlon Photoready Cream Blush
Colour: Pinched
Price: £6.99
 
 

Review: Revlon Photoready

I was quite disappointed in this product to be honest. The texture of the cream was like a lip balm. I had to apply a few times before colours started to show. Also, I kind of forgot that Revlon loves putting glitter on their products. I suppose putting it on a blusher is ok depending on where you apply it on your face but applying it on the apple of your cheeks will certainly enhance your pores. I thought it was silly to put glitter on a foundation as well. I think if you put it on the bones of your cheeks it could highlight your features.

Verdict: 6/10. I like how it gives a natural finish but aside from that, I really hate products that have glitter especially face make-up. Doesn't the brand realise that glitter enhances pores? I don't think I will be rushing to buy this product either.

10 comments:

  1. I think this looks pretty, maybe if you applied it with a stippling brush could build up the colour without enhancing pores? x

    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i agree with you.. most of revlon products contain shimmer or glitter, not to mention their foundation :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacey Kane: I will try that thanks :)

    Rini Cesillia: thanks for commenting. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a bi fan of cream blushes but I was looking forward to trying this one as I'm quite a loyal user of revlon's products. So glad you reviewed this! Thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome Ploy Varnichgorn! Thanks for the comment :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice review!
    blogwalking here and find your cute blog. mind to follow each others? ^^

    xoxo,
    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your review. I love cream blushes and have been using the maybelline ones recently :0) Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not tried the Revlon blush before, but I am generally not too keen on cream blush anyway as it does not suit my skin!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your lovely comment. Great post!!!
    I'm following you right now. hope you can follow me!!!
    хохо

    Diana

    double-ganger.blogspot.com

    twitter

    facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the review! i was actually debating whether to get this product or not but your review has helped me make up my mind :) P.s I found your blog on soompi and im so glad i've found a fellow BBC! Im following you now, maybe you can check out my new blog? :) x

    http://justjemini.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete