Saturday, 28 July 2012

Review: Skinfood Wildberry Milk Cleansing Gel (Moist)



Product: Skinfood Wildberry Milk Cleansing Gel (Moist)
Skin Type: All
Price: £16
My mum bought a set of Skinfood skincare so I decided to do an individual review on each of the product in the box. I have only used this product just now.

The description on the back states:

"This moisturizing cleansing gel combines lively wild berry extract with smooth milk extract to wash away dirt, oil and make-up leaving the skin soft and supple."

To use: Apply an ample amount onto the entire face and massage gently until makeup is completely dissolved. Wipe off with tissue or rinse off with lukewarm water.

I like reading the description to see if the product matches what it state it does.

The cleanser has a scent. After a few smell of it I couldn't tell if the scent is berry though. It reminds me of a shampoo smell. I think the smell is a love or hate. I don't like the smell they put on it because it kind of makes  the product cheap.

The texture is clear but it does feel like it is a combination of milk and gel texture.

The reminds me of a ketchup bottle. I like it because it is easy to squeeze out.

When I applied it on my face with make-up, you could see that it absorbed my bb cream immediately. My make-up was actually dissolving and I can see it stripping away. This does remove make-up but not waterproof eye make-up because next day I had black marks at the bottom of eyes from the mascara.
The cleanser also makes my face really smooth after I finished cleansing my face.

Verdict: 7/10. Very nice product. Good cleanser. Cleans the skin. Will I purchase again? I don't think I will since I'm trying to find a cleanser that will remove all my make-up including waterproof off my face but I have still not find that cleanser. I do recommend it to people who use light make-up.

12 comments:

  1. thanks for the review :)
    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This product sounds really nice! Too bad it doesn't remove waterproof stuff. I use a separate eye makeup remover for waterproof mascara/eyeliner, but it does get really annoying!
    Thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, really love to read yr reviews. Thks for following mine and nominating me for the versatile blogger award. Truly appreciate that and will always look forward to visiting yr blog :) thks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love skinfood products!

    followed your blog. ^^

    xx

    http://poptartselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute review !Love it ! Make more Skin food reviews ~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I sure will :) x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...