Saturday, 28 July 2012

The Versatile Award

I got an award from Alexandra and it's called The Versatile Award. Thanks for the nomination :D


Rules of The Versatile Award:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
  2. Let the nominated know that they have been nominated for this award.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post.
Facts about me ;)
  1. I love anything that is Green Tea.
  2. I currently addicted to Battle Royale.
  3. I wear shorts more then jeans.
  4. I tie my hair mostly in a bun at home.
  5. I wear glasses.
  6. I like listening to Lana Del Rey's album
  7. I have Shih Tzu called Happy
To the beautiful people that I've chosen to give the award to :D
  1. Most Desirable
  2. Dita
  3. Mimikon
  4. ProvincialBudgetBeauty
  5. Jasmine
  6. Emi
  7. Naomi
  8. FabulousAimee
  9. AmyBoo

9 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for the award Kristy! ^_^
    I love everything green tea too. 8D Hahaha! So good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog you have :)

    followed you xx
    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I need a like button for this comment! x

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the award :))
    I have a shih tzu puppy too. Aren't they the cutest?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks sweet for the blog award:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...