Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Fashion - Autumn/Winter Collection: Jane Norman Stone Crochet Jumper



Jane Norman Stone Crochet Jumper
Colours: Stone or Coral
Price: £28

When I saw this I knew I had to get it immediately. I love knitwear so I do like Autumn and Winter. I think the best place for knitwear is Jane Norman! I got this for £8 since I got Jane Norman voucher from my friends. i like the design since it reminds me of a kimono sleeve. The white vest comes with it underneath. It is a loose wear. This is perfect for going out at day time, college or uni as well.

This is my first fashion post so will hopefully do more soon!

Stay Tune!

xxx


2 comments:

  1. I love that knit top :) I like all kinds of wintery knits like that. Very pretty and not a bad price :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same here. Especially as its close to autumn/winter now so can't wait to wear them. Will do more review on knitwear :) x

      Delete