Monday, 6 August 2012

Review: Clinique Pore Minimizer Refining Mask


Name: Clinique Pore Minimizer Refining Mask
Where to purchase: Not Produced or Sold


I'll just do a quick review on this. I was trying to find this product online for the price since I got it a while back and was surprised that they Clinique has stopped selling this product.
This is a really good mask. As you can see the texture is white. The texture is quite dry and thick so I need to add a little water to easily apply it all over my face.
The mask dries very quickly and you can feel it tightening the skin. Once I rinse it off, my skin feels soft and it dries my blemishes out.

Verdict: 8/10
I don't want to go into further details since this has stopped being produced so even if I keep raving about it you will not be able to get your hands on it. It is unfortuante that they stopped producing it.

7 comments:

  1. Hey sweety, thank you for the lovely comment and following ^^ i like your blog, followed you back!

    torukogyaru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunate that this isn't being sold, anything pore minimalising and i'm all over it! A good replacement might be Benefit's Porefessional in case you're looking for something similar! xx

    Ps will be hosting a giveaway on my blog within the next week or so, hint - galaxy print! So keep an eye out if youre interested!

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for the heads up on the giveaway! and I will consider the Benefit Porefessional! Thanks for the recommendation. x

      Delete
  3. I love clinique skincare, its some of the best! <3

    aisforayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, they have some really good stuff. I like their eye roller as well which I will do a review soon. x

      Delete
  4. the difference between a pore minimizer and moisturizer, she shouldn't be surprised that I chose to drop the treatment whose benefits she could not define. By the way, 8 months without using my pore minimizer and guess what My pores look exactly the same. homemade pore minimizer

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...