Friday, 10 August 2012

Review: Laneige Professional Makeup Remover Multi Cleanser


Product: Laneige Professional Makeup Remover Multi Cleanser
 Price: $33.00 (£21)
Skin: All Type
Where to Buy: www.facial-shop.com

So this was my first cleanser which removes make-up as well. I first heard this a few years ago when I watched Bubzbeauty videos. I really liked this make-up cleanser. It is a 3 in 1. It cleanses, it scrubs (although using it daily won't be good for the face) and it removes the make-up.


The texture is white-pink and thick. There is some small particles assuming it is the scrub. It has a "laneige" scent to it as well. This cleanser is good for when you go out at night and it is like 1 am and you want to remove all the make-up at once while cleansing the skin.




What I don't like about this product is that again IT DOES NOT REMOVE WATERPROOF MAKE-UP. Again I had a black eye the next day from the mascara.

Verdict: 7/10
Good for people who wants to cleanse, scrub and remove make-up at once but not good for people (like me) who uses waterproof make-up. This does not make the skin breakout, it doesn't dry the skin or make it oily as well. Very nice cleanser but I think the price is a bit dear for me. I don't think I will purchase this again. I rather purchase the Skinfood Milk Cleanser.

8 comments:

  1. I used this about 6 months ago and I really enjoyed it! It really does make you feel super clean! Its very hard to get ahold of in Canada though, I had to order it off Ebay!

    xo Courtney from StrawberreeSwing.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I ordered it off online as well unless I go on holiday to Hong Kong x

      Delete
  2. Never tried Laneige before though I'm so curious to try it. I'm also thinking to try the Skin Food range. Are their milk cleanser or their rice mask good? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I did a review on the milk cleanser so you can check it out. I will do the rice mask review soon :) x

      Delete
  3. Nice! I love laneige :D I rarely wear waterproof anything so I'm sure this will be great ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think any cleanser will be able to get rid of waterproof eye makeup. :( You'll need to get a separate eye makeup remover for that!
    Thanks for the review though. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I agree with you lol they really need to invent a cleanser that will one day x

      Delete