Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Review: Maybelline Dream Lumitouch Highlighting Concealer


Product: Maybelline Dream Lumitouch Highlighting Concealer
Colour: Nude
Price: £6.99

I have to say that i actually really like this concealer highlighter. When I applied it on my blemishes, the concealer covered it really well. All you need is a little bit of this concealer and you can use it to cover the dark areas on your face. However, don't over conceal or click because too much and it can be a foundation but it will look really white. This colour is nude but the colour still came out really white. I suppose concealer are suppose to be a shade lighter then the skin.

Verdict: 8/10
A really nice concealer. I think it isn't too expensive because it does a great job in concealing. I think this is better at concealing then the Collection 2000 Illuminating touch. I think this is similar to L'oreal Highlighter Concealer. I would choose this one over the L'oreal since it is cheaper and it does the same trick.


10 comments:

  1. This sounds nice :D I've never tried highlighting concealers before!
    Thanks for sharing~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome! i really like them because they are kind of like a 2 in 1 x

      Delete
  2. Great review :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must look into it, great review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the lovely comment :) x

      Delete
  4. oh i might have to try i am always bouncing around with concealers...

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha same here i like using different concealer x

      Delete
  5. wow. your reviews are very good and i find your blog very interesting <3 now im following you! can you follow me back? :)

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey yeah thanks for the comment. Sure will :) x

      Delete