Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Review: MeMeMe Pussy Cat Cheek & Lip Tint

 
 
 
 
Product: MeMeMe Pussy Cat Cheek & Lip Tint
Price: £5.25
Where to buy: Superdrug,  http://www.mememecosmetics.co.uk/

I first saw this product from Queenie on youtube. I really like how it gave a really natural appearance on the skin and also it gives a really nice colour on the lips as well. 

This product is very good price for a 2 in 1. I love multi-products. This brand isn't very well-known but some of their products packaging and concept reminds me of Benefits but their price is a lot cheaper and the products quality probably isn't as good.
The packaging label has completely rubbed off. I don't think it is fake though.... since I bought it from Superdrug. I assume it is just poor packaging.


Before                                                          After



I was afraid that you couldn't really see the difference on my cheeks so I did a tester on my hands. As you can see the colour is very natural light pink (not purple/dark red like the packaging).

Verdict: 9/10
I love this product! It is a cheap and long lasting product. This is just my first bottle. There was a time I use it regularly. You don't need much of it. Just a few drops and that is it. The product just sinks on to your skin so you have to quickly blend it before it sets on your cheeks. It won't rub of the skin but it is easy to come off with water or make-up remover.

So does it remind you of this product?

This product is around £24.50. The choice is yours. I recommend using MeMeMe and giving it a go.

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty, but maybe a bit too natural looking for my taste.
    Makeup by Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great for me! :D I wish MEMEME was more locally available worldwide. Sigh~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will do more giveaway that is UK products in the future :) x

      Delete
  3. This looks super cool! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. http://toritherebelangel.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html Hope you have a great day!

    -Tori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful,I follow you.Kisses
    http://www.blogpersonalstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might give this product a try! :) i've always wanted to try me me me cosmetics :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool! Their products are quite decent :) x

      Delete
  6. what a cool product! i am always afraid with stuff like that i will mess it up, powder just seems so much more fool proof

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for the comment. Hope you give this blusher a shot. I think an advantage compared to powder is that it is less "dusty" x

      Delete
  7. Hey have you tried this on the lips, is it long lasting on the lips?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always used the Benetint but am looking for alternatives. Thanks for the review! I am in Canada and have yet to try my luck finding this here.

    Just found your blog and now following :)

    http://mui28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete