Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Review: Nivea Eye Make-up Remover


Product:  Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Eye Make-up Remover
Price: £3 - £5
I think it was my sister who purchased this first. This is really cheap for a eye make-up remover but does it do the job?
Before:                                                                                     After:

This works for eyeshadow or non-waterproof make-up but when it comes to waterproof make-up (which I tend to use), it takes forever to remove! I need to keep pouring in more on my cotton pad and use more then 1. After I thought I removed all the make-up the next day I have like a black eye. Its the mascara that it doesn't remove.


The left and right side are Nivea. I had to keep using it to remove my make-up. The top and the bottom is another eye make-up remover I used (which I will do a review soon). The "After" picture looks like I have removed all my make-up but actually the mascara was still there.

Verdict: 5/10
I think this product is good for people who uses eyeshadows and non-waterproof eye make-up but this is not good for me because I use waterproof make-up. It is good price as well and very gentle on the skin!

13 comments:

  1. I found your blog through blog hop from I am Pisces blog. I am now following you. :) http://toritherebelangel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I joined thanks for the follow and comment :) x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for following back. Did you find it greasy at all? I'm looking for a new eye remover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is not greasy at all. More water. I think thats why it doesn't remove waterproof make-up too well x

      Delete
  3. I use this makeup remover for when I want to just tone down my makeup, not remove it completely ;)
    Makeup by Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very creative to use different looks x

      Delete
  4. Ahh its ashame that it didnt remove all your eye makeup!

    Botanics do a great eye makeup remover :)

    Love your blog hun ^^ - new follower xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've bought the Botanics one..... actually not sure if it is but I am going to do a review on a better make-up remover x

      Delete
  5. I use waterproof makeup as well and I have a hard time finding a really good makeup remover! The bourjois one has been working really well for me lately!

    Courtney from StrawberreeSwing.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to buy this today good thing I didn't then:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is just my opinion, it might work better for you :) x

      Delete