Thursday, 16 August 2012

Review: Oxy on the Spot Cream




Product: Oxy on the Spot Cream
Price: £4-6
Skin: All Type
Where to buy: Ebay or Amazon

Description:
Benzoyl Peroxide Cream
Effetive Treatment for Spots

A few years back I always try and find products which can help treat my spots. I had of blemishes on my face. I think this is the best spot treatment cream I have used. I have tried many others such as clean and clear, clearasil, freederm etc but I feel like they don't really work or it feels really harsh on my skin.


The texture is white and creamy. The packaging is black. It was red previously but I think they are targeting at male buyers more then females. I couldn't find it in drugstores any more so I had to purchase mines online.

This cream heals spots in like 1 or 2 todays. Just apply it once. I apply it before I go to bed. You can also use it even if you don't have spots to prevent them from occurring.

Verdict: 8/10
There is no such thing as a one day healing cream for spots. Lots of different skincare brand try to "cheat" customers and state that they can heal a spot in a few hours or a day. Spot takes at least 3 days to disappear or reduce in size. I won't say that this heals it completely but it does reduce the spot appearance the next day without having the stinging feel I usually get from other products. I recommend this for people who has spotty or acne-prone skin to give this a go. Everyone has different skin type. This worked for me but it doesn't necessarily mean it will work for you.

13 comments:

  1. Hi babe! I love your blog :-) I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!

    Check out my blog for more details
    <3
    http://indefinitestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm, this seems good to me! can i get it online? i don't think I can find this brand in my country :<

    Love * Monstros no Armário

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I got this from amazon but you should be able to get it on ebay or amazon :) good luck x

      Delete
  3. your blog is really cute! =)

    i hope you could visit and follow my blog too dear:)
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog. I am a new follower though. I saw your blog from the blog hop.
    i hope you can check out and follow my blog too.
    -allaboutbeingglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for the comment! I followed :) x

      Delete
  6. I've tried all sorts of spot treatments but I have to give the Oxy one a go. It's worth trying everything I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Hope it works for you :) x

      Delete
  7. Great review, I've followed you!
    I'm from http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.sg, mind dropping me an email/ comment once you figured out how to do the postage etc for your giveaway? I'd appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup I sure will thanks for the comment and follow :) x

      Delete