This is an overdue post. I was wanting to make a video of it before but I felt so awkward speaking and I find the video boring and awkward to watch so I decided to do a post only about it.
I don't like taking a big bag full of make-up. I try to take small essential products with me. I don't like carrying a huge make-up bag because I will need to carry my handbag and it ways it down and gets heavy.
I think I got this make-up as a gift from one of my Hong Kong relative but I don't remember exactly since it has been a while since I got this bag.
- Collection 2000 Perfection Foundation - If you read my post on it, you will know I was raving about this foundation. I took this one because it was long lasting so I didn't have to re-apply my make-up throughout the day since I was out a lot.
- Collection 2000 Highlighter Concealer - I just use this on my blemishes and dark areas.
- Eyebrow Brush
- Skinfood Eyebrow Powder - to darken my eyebrows.
- Bobbie Brown Gel Eyeliner - I did a test on which gel eyeliner lasted the longest and this won so it was perfect for holiday.
- Mascara - Maybelline waterproof mascara
- Eyelash curler - Shu Umuera
- Cream blusher - Inglot small and I can use my fingers so don't need to take a brush with me.
- Lipstick - Revlon sweet tart goes with any make-up look and clothes wear.
- Sponge - To blend the foundation and concealer.