Sunday, 2 September 2012

Fashion - Workwear Collection: H&M Cream Blouse Shirt


H&M Cream Blouse Shirt
£19.99

Hey, this is another fashion post.  I've been searching for a white blouse and I finally found it in H&M. I really like the texture of the blouse. It is very soft. The sleeves are adjustable. The shirt is quite long. I think you can wear it with shorts and tuck it in or you can leave it out as well. I think you can also wear a belt over it and you can wear it out at night time. I'm wearing a denim skirt with this.

11 comments:

  1. Pretty! Love the white shirt.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely shirt! I love shirts but the ones I find these days would usually have a really long back and a cropped front which just isn't for me... :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know what you mean. This one took me ages to find! x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful blouse! Something about a crisp white button up! It's always a win! By the way, i'm following you now courtesy of the bloghop! Great blog! I hope you'll visit my blog and follow me too!

    http://www.thedumpyduchess.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. I sure will! x

      Delete
  4. you look great, shirt is very pretty!

    http://beautystuffbyana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute top! h&m never fails me.

    Ploy <3

    withlovex0-ploy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete