Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Review: e.l.f. Studio Eyeliner and Shadow Stick - Grey/Black




Name: ELF Studio Eyeliner and Shadow Stick
Price: £3.75
Where to buy: http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/product~prodID~117.htm
Shades:
Colour: Grey/Black

I have been really into the smoky eye look, so this is actually a really good gift. The package comes with a shadow and an eyeliner. I really like the shadow as it is very pigmented and easy to apply on your eyes. The black also comes out really well. I like the shape of the liner pen because it is shaped like a pencil. I have used other eyeliner pen that was shaped in a blunt cube edge. This is not long lasting though. I would say it lasted for 3-4 hours.



Advantages:
- 2 in 1 shadow and liner
- easy to apply on
- creates a smoky affect
- product quantity should last a while
- inexpensive

Disadvantages:
- not long lasting
- lack of shades

Rating: 9/10
I love this product! I want to get the pearl/glow one next. I think this has potential to be big in the store since I don't think other brands have done this concept before.



4 comments:

  1. I bought one last year, but came out dry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm... interesting. This one was really smooth and easy to apply. maybe use a hairdryer to melt it abit? x

      Delete
  2. Nice price! I like the smoky effect it has, your eyes look beautiful :)

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! Yeah the price is very attractive :) x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...