Saturday, 15 September 2012

Review: e.l.f. Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint SPF 8


 Review: ELF  Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint SPF 8
Price: £3.50
Colour: Rose
Other colours: Natural, Pink Pop, Blush, Guava, Cinnamon, Cherry, Berry
Where to buy: http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/

Hi Everyone!
It has been a while since I have reviewed a make-up product. I have got a few birthday make-up gifts from my good friend so I will be reviewing them all.

This product reminds me of Revlon Lip Butter but even cheaper! There are 8 colours to choose from and all of them are natural pink colours. Surprisingly, I  really love this product. It is very moisturising.


What I like about this product is that the colour shows well. This product is good for what you are paying for. 

Advantages:
  • Inexpensive, reasonable pricing
  • Moisturising
  • Relief dry lips
 Disadvantages:
  • Small quantity,  finishes easily for regular users
  • lack of different colours compare to Revlon (mostly natural pink so there isn't any bold red)
Rating: 9/10
 I am scoring this product quite high. I just love bargain products that turns out to be really good. I would recommend it to everyone especially teenagers who doesn't have much money but wants to find a really good lipstick. This lipstick is perfect for school as well.



4 comments:

  1. thank you for the review
    i've always wanted to try revlon lip butters but the colours i like are really glittery, this sounds like a great dupe for it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I'm considering in getting more colours as well x

      Delete
  2. Oh I will try it, can i buy it from superdrug? I'm a Thai ladyboy, I love Whiteman long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, This is unfortunately can only be bought online x

      Delete