Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Review: Inglot Brown and Purple Trio Eyeshadows


 Review: Inglot Freedom Brown and Purple Trio Eyeshadows
Price: £6
 Where to buy: Inglot Store

Another review on inglot eyeshadows. I have had these eyeshadows for a while now but never got a chance to review them. I got this as a present. There are a lot of colours to choose from. I really like Inglot's eyeshadows because they are very pigmented.



 
On the above picture of my eyes, I put the light shade all over my eyelids, then the middle shade on my eyelids crease and then the dark shade at the outer area of my eyelids.

Advantages:
  • They are pigmented
  • They are long lasting
  • There are many colours to choose from
 Disadvantages
  • Can be pricey especially when you are making your own set which comes out to £24 for 4 shades (my coastal scent palette is cheaper then that)

Rating: 8/10
I do really like the colour but I think I would just purchase the eyeshadows on rare occasions. These eyeshadows are perfect for professional make-up artist.


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...