Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Review: Inglot Eyeshadows





Review: Inglot Matte Eyeshadow
Colour: Cream
Price: £4 (RRP £8)
Where to buy: Inglot Store

Hi Everyone!

I have been preparing for Uni and stuff so I have not got a chance to write on my blog everyday (which I did state I would). For some reason, uni life is making me more lazier then working and studying. Anyway, I told myself I would stop purchasing make-up but this one is really good price for Inglot!



This is on sales for £4!  I kind of regret buying this cream white. I wish I got the white glitter instead since I have been obsessed with glittery white eyeshadows. I purchased this to see if I can use it as a 2 in 1 highlighter for my face. I didn't want to use a glittery eyeshadow since it makes my pores look huge or highlighter cause it makes my face oily so I wanted to try something different.

Rating: 8/10
  • Very pigmented with one finger stroke
  • A range of colours to choose from
  • very cheap (was £8 before)
I definitely recommend people trying the Inglot Eyeshadows out!


2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to try Inglot shadows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the shadows. You should consider it if you like playing with colours x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...