Monday, 17 September 2012

Review: Skinfood Sugar Cookie Blusher - Apricot



 Product: Skinfood Sugar Cookie Blusher
 Price: £7 - £9
Shades: 6
Colour: Apricot

I was really keen on getting this product. The reason for this was because I wanted an orange blusher and this was recommended on their website.

(Applied blusher on the right cheek but not on the left cheek - cannot notice a difference at all)

So I used a brush to apply this on my cheeks and I have to got to say that I was quite disappointed. I had to apply continously before colours actually showed. This product is really natural but it felt like I was putting on nothing. I had to keep applying before a bit of colour actually showed.


Rating: 4/10
I need to find another product that does an orange blusher that is more pigmented. The colour did not show as much as I want to. I guess this is good for maybe a bit of colour on your face.




6 comments:

  1. the packaging is really cute, such a shame it lacks pigmentation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think I liked the packaging and they colour seems good but I was tricked haha x

      Delete
  2. Too bad the pigmentation is not good. :(~ Thanks for the warning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed, it looks like nothing! I love how they're packaging is really cute and everything but I've never tried any of their make up because I feel as if it's all too light in terms of coloring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the blusher was kind of disappointing... maybe it was the colour and I should get the peach one... x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...