Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Make-up: Monday Brown Autumn Look

Hi everyone!
I'm going to try and be creative and do a different look each day. I don't really use much dark or bold colours since I go out everyday so I need to keep it kind of neutral.

Anyway this is my first make-up for Monday.

I tried to create a really matte autumn look.



- l'oreal mineral foundation
- e.l.f. coverage concealer
- urban decay powder eyebrow
- bobbi brown gel eyeliner
- maxfactor false effect lashes mascara
- brown eyeshadow coastal scents
- e.l.f gold eyeliner
- e.l.f shimmer palette
- e.l.f corrective powder
- revlon lip butter in peach parfait
- e.l.f warm bronzer
- e.l.f blush peach


16 comments:

  1. Love how simple this look is but also very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment! x

      Delete
  2. pretty eye makeup! i just did the similar eye makeup, but not matte, i used MAC satin taupe and it was brilliant :P

    http://alexandrawangsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I'm checking out your blog :) x

      Delete
  3. You are so pretty! I love your look. It's really timeless :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for The Liebster Award, check out my blog for details!

    http://thevisionshazy.blogspot.sg/2012/10/the-liebster-award.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful tutorial! I love the neutral shimmery brown eyeshadow.

    Found your blog through blog hop and now an honored follower. Follow back and we can stay in touch!

    Happy Monday!

    Cathy Trails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I sure will x

      Delete
  6. Very pretty tutorial. Can never go wrong with neutral colours. Am glad I stumbled across your blog. You seem so sweet. Anyhow, are they your natural eyelashes as they have good length (for a chinese/asian!) lol :)

    Jenny xoxo

    Come and Say HI - http://suprajen888.blogspot.co.uk/
    Would love to see you subscribe to my blog. Keep in touch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for the nice comment I will follow :) x

      Delete