Monday, 1 October 2012

Review: Bourjois Paris Little Round Pot Light Illuminating Eyeshadow 01





Product Name: Bourjois Light Round Pot Light Eyeshadow 01
Price: £6-£8
Where to buy: UK Superdrug/Boots
Shades: 01
 
Hi everyone,

It has been a while since I have posted. Time flies really fast. I really want to make this a daily thing as well but things just seem to be getting in the way.

Superdrug was doing a 3 for 2 Bourjois product so I bought 3 Bourjois product. I love Bourjois packaging. It kind of reminds me a bit of Etude House. There is a small mirror that comes with the eyeshadow pact.

I've been trying to get white/shimmery eye products for my tear dots and lower waterline. I really like this eyeshadow since it was very natural and it was pigmented as well. The product is also long lasting as well.


I applied the eyeshadow on my tear drop and lower eyes. (The shimmer on my eyelid is another eyeshadow)


Advantages:
- it is long lasting as long as you don't rub your eyes
- the eyeshadow is pigmented with one stroke
- you can use it to highlight your brow bones

Disadvantages:
- a bit expensive for a small pot
- can easily be finished if used regularly.

Rating: 7/10
I do love this eyeshadow but it is quite expensive for one shade even though it is very good quality. The packaging is too small. They should make it a bit bigger. I think I will continue to search for an alternative which is a bit cheaper and as good quality but in the main time, I will still continue to use this eyeshadow.




4 comments:

  1. If I'm right this has the same amount of product as a mac eyeshadow (1.5g). I've had a few of these single shadows for so long, I don't use them much but they don't ever seem to flatten after use!

    I have three of the single shadows in the older packaging, only two of the three are decently pigmented! Glad that you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that is true, I find them to really last a while. Ah, I guess Bourjois has tried to improve in their eyeshadows over time :) x

      Delete
  2. Always wanted to try Bourjois Eyeshadows but I always find it overpriced. Even with the 3 for 2 I find it expensive. But I definitely love the packaging and quality. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I agree with you that it is very overpriced for one eyeshadow I will try and seek for alternative that is as good quality! x

      Delete