Friday, 5 October 2012

Review: e.l.f. Powder Brush


Product: e.l.f. Powder Brush
Price: £3.75
Where to buy: www.eyeslipsface.co.uk
 Description:
"This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. Be a professional makeup artist and create a flawless look with this e.l.f. studio brush.
- Creates a professional sculpted look
-Full coverage color
-Use with powder or blush for perfect contouring
Hi Everyone!
I have finally got my e.l.f. make-up products and I will be reviewing them all! I got £25 off so this was actually cheaper then £3.75 (around £2.15)
Anyway, I was recommended to buy this powder brush and I have got to say their brush quality is very good! I normally go for quite expensive brushes because in my past experience, the cheap ones didn't last or was really rough on the skin. This is actually my first brush that I got that is so cheap and is such good quality. Normally, the brush I get is not soft but feels rough on the skin but this was really soft on my skin (I keep brushing it on my face because it is so soft!
I am very pleased with my product. Another problem I have with brushes is that after a few wash, the  brush starts coming out and it becomes less soft but I will update it in future time.
Rating: 10/10
I rate this 10 out of 10 just now. I used it with a powder and it sweep on nicely on to my skin as well. It is very gentle on this skin. This is like maybe 4 times cheaper then MAC. I would definitely recommend people to give this Powder Brush a go!


6 comments:

  1. Wow 10/10 is a perfect score! Looks like I must check out this range of brushes. Thanks for the review x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I will update it over time to see if the brush will come out after a few cleaning and if it loses its softness (I think most brush tend to do that). x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm starting to really like there products as well and they are very good price as well! x

      Delete