Saturday, 20 October 2012

Review: e.l.f. Studio Blush - Peachy Keen


Product Name: e.l.f. Studio Blush
Colour: Peachy Keen
Price: £3.75
Where to buy: www.eyeslipsface.co.uk
 Description:

- The soft sheer texture blends into the skin for a silky finish.
- Designed to be worn alone or layered for more depth.
- Highlight your complexion with a subtle healthy glow.
-Apply to the apples of the cheeks or any other area you wish to highlight.

The packaging is like a small powder pact with a small mirror inside. The texture is powder.
I really like this blusher! The colours show really well on my cheeks. There are many colours to choose from but I got Peachy Keen. Finally, I have found an orange sort of colour blusher. The blusher works well as a highlighter as well on the cheekbones. It has glitter on the blusher. I like how the colour is buildable on the cheeks as well.

Advantages:
- very cheap
- can be used as a highlighter
- very pigmented

Disadvantages:
- some may not like the glitter on the face
-the mirror is too small

Ratings: 9/10
I really like the blusher. It is one of my favourite blusher I have used. I like how it is pigmented and the colour is buildable. It is really easy to apply on with a powder brush as well. I would say the colour stays for 5-6 hours, it will fade thoughout the day. A very cute small package that you can put in your bag.


 
 


4 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of the glitter either... :P

    (following you now via GFC, hope you follow back as well :)

    www.officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com
    www.citybehindthefog.blogspot.com
    www.psychochicklessons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks for the comment! I sure will x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...