Monday, 22 October 2012

Review: e.l.f. Tone Correcting Powder


Product Name: Tone Correcting Powder
Price: £3.75
Where to buy: www.eyeslipsface.co.uk
Description: 

Created a balanced and radiant complexion that is beautiful and healthy.
The lightweight formula evens out the skin tone and absorbs excess oil.
The sheer formula brightens and neutralizes the skin.

Blend the powder over entire face to brighten and even out the skin tone as well as neutralize any redness.


I've been trying to find a really good powder that is long lasting, removes the oil off my face and does not whiten my skin. I decided to try this powder out since it is suppose to even out your skin tone. I have got to say that I love this powder! This powder doesn't make my face white but it helps to maintain my true colour. It removes the oil off my face with a few sweep, it is quick and easy to apply on and non-messy. I like how this powder doesn't matte my skin so it looks cakey but it gives my face a natural glow. I think this powder is the long lasting compare to other powder I have used. I estimate 5-6 hours (that is long for me).

Rating: 9/10
I love this powder and I would recommend this to people who have redness on different part of their face or if they have oily skin like me that doesn't want to remove the glow on their skin but wants to make keep it natural looking.




6 comments:

  1. Great review! Gonna pick this up thanks to you! Love how radiant it made your skin look. I don't have redness but I want the glow it gave you.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,give this powder a shot. The price is really good so nothing to lose. x

      Delete
  2. wow this powder looks really natural on you:) i also have oily skin - i guess it's an asian thing lol.

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yeah I agree with you. I think asian tend to have oily skin. x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...