Sunday, 21 October 2012

Review: The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Angel Skin Make Up Base 01 Green


Name: The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Angel Skin Make Up Base
Colour: 01 Green
Skin Type: All Skin Type
Price: £3.61
Website: http://international.thefaceshop.com/english/product/productView.jsp?ctgr=ctgr&search=ca&prdidx=218&prdtype=195&pageno=1
Where to buy: Ebay
Description: brightens skin with better tones

 I'm trying to find a good primer but cheaper. I found this on ebay so I decided to give it a go since it was very cheap for a primer and the brand is quite good. I like how the packaging is a bottle which you squeeze the product out. I don't like the smell of the product. It smells of paste. I thought the texture will be quite thick but it is more liquid. The colour is obviously green. I thought the green would help to cover the redness on my skin (like green concealer).


                                          Before:                                                              After:


As you can see the base actually really made my face quite white. I'm not to bothered about that since I put foundation on after to add colour. It also got rid of the shine on my skin.

Rating: 8/10
I only got this recently so I have only used it once. I actually quite like it for now. My make-up lasted a fairly long time. I will do an update on this make-up base if there is anything I dislike about it in the future.

5 comments:

  1. nice review! i might try this one :D

    http://alexadnrawangsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good! and good luck :) x

      Delete
  2. Have you tried it more often since?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I have not unfortunately. I have kind of been focusing on using skincare products lately x

      Delete
  3. Hi. Nice review^^ may i know how months is its expiry after opening? Is it 6 or 12 or 18 months?thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete