Name: Laneige Firming Sleeping Pack
Skin: All Type
Price: £18 - £20
Today, I am going to be reviewing a skincare. This is the Laneige Firming Sleeping Pack. This product is an upgraded version of the Laneige Water Sleeping Pack but it has an extra advantage which is it firms the skin.
As you can see the box packaging is wider than the normal water sleeping pack and shorter.
Before you apply this product there is some face massages instructions to do to make your face slimmer.
1. Try to release the muscle tension of head, forehead,eyes, cheeks, mouth, chin and neck.
2. Try to focus all your muscle on the nose tip and pause for 3 seconds.
3. Open your eyes as wide as you can and try to lift up the eyebrows. Open your mouth and try to pull down your nose tip. Pause for 3 seconds and relax face muscle.
(The directions says water sleeping pack but it really is firming sleeping pack)
- Use this weekly basis
- Use this on the neck as well
- apply before you go to bed
So did this product do what it says?
I actually really like this product! I think I'm going to buy this one rather then the water sleeping pack just because it does the same job plus it makes you face firm as well. I feel my face tightens when I put this product on. It feels like the Laneige Skin Refiner and water sleeping pack combined together to get this product.
My face was very soft the next day. My face did not feel oily but it felt balanced and moisturised. This product is perfect for all types of skin. If you have dry skin then this will help you store back the softness on your skin and make your face more moisturised. If you have oily skin (like me) your skin will tone down the oilyness since the texture is quite watery so the product is tricking your skin into thinking it has enough oil so will produce less. Don't really have anything bad to say about this product. The price is a bit high but it is worth the investment.