Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Review: Liese Bubble Hair Dye - Glossy Brown


Name: Liese Bubble Hair Dye
Colour: Glossy Brown
Price: £8-£12
Other colours to choose from: 17 colours
Description:
 "Liese Bubble Hair Color is a new type of permanent hair color. Just apply foam on hair and massage. No more troublesome sectioning of hair! Foam reaches all over the head easily and you can achieve beautiful, evenly colored hair easily!"

Hey guys!
It has been a while since I have posted. (I keep breaking my promise that I will post daily). I dyed my hair last month. I said I would never dye it again but I got bored of my hair colour (again) so I felt like changing it. 
My parents got this liese box for me in Hong Kong and it was left hidden in the cupboard so I decided to use it. I have used liese before but I have got to say that this time was the best results I have had with this product.
I normally buy it online so when the postage comes, I use the liese straight away but I don't find the product as foamy as I want it to be. This product was just lying in the cupboard so when I used it this time it had A LOT OF FOAM! I was really impressed with how FOAMY it was. I remember before when I used it, it was not as foamy as this. This was exactly like the advert. There was a lot left but I keep putting it on my hair. I left it on for 30 minutes (and a bit over).

This product is very easy to use. It is your normal hair dye package (for people who regularly dyes hair.)
- gloves are provide
- a conditioner pack
- Bottle A and Bottle B mixed together
- Tilt bottle 5 times (not shake)
- hold bottle straight up and squeeze still foam comes out.
- Start applying foams at the bottom of your hair first (it is hard to dye the bottom part of your hair then the top).
- Work your way up the hair and then put your hair all up till it foams.

Before hair dye (black, purple):


After: 


Few weeks later:
 

 Advantages:
- easy to use
- not messy
- the correct colour shows
- makes my hair really soft after use

Disadvantages:
- hard to get your hands on this product
- a bit pricey

 Rating: 9/10
Very impressed with this hair dye. I recommend leaving it in your cupboard before using it straight away when you get it because you have to let it settle. The mixture is not suppose to be shaked vigorously. I could see the hair colour when I washed my hair. I don't think my photo did this product any justice since in real life the colour is more noticeable especially in the light. My hair got a bit lighter after a few wash as well. I didn't recommend this product to people who wants a change.



4 comments:

  1. The new color looks great on you! :D~~ I've been wanting to try this color. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Thanks for the comment :) x

      Delete
  2. I'm going Hong Kong hopefully next year so maybe I could try these out :D (along with my dad against about hair dying etc) xD I just like different tones (still have the reddish/brown/purple/pinkish tint from March this year) :P

    Amz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some hennas also contain metallic salts which can leave your hair dry and brittle so make sure you look out for these on the list of ingredients on the henna packaging and try to avoid them. If there is nothing on the packaging to indicate the presence of metallic salts, carry out a strand test to see how your hair reacts. If the colouring takes quickly or the hair brittles up as mentioned above, do not use it!

    Hair Dye for Black Hair

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...