Saturday, 13 April 2013

Hi everyone, I'm back :)

Hi everyone! 
I'm back but I don't know how long I will be here (hopefully I will stay).
I haven't updated this blog for 4/5 months and I am surprised that there is still people viewing this blog and commenting. I assumed it was going to be dead.
I stopped blogging during Dec/Jan due to exams but after the exams and results I felt a little demotivated due to personal reasons but I am back on this blog. I have not even visited this blog myself but I hope to keep it up and going and hope to improve it and make it even better in terms of photo quality and grammar writing (haha).


I decided to put a photo of my cute dog, Happy because he is just so cute!.
I will continue on with my reviews.

Hope everyone is happy and healthy!

Kristy x





3 comments:

  1. omg welcome back!! Was wondering whats been happening in ur world hehe :D.

    Tofu x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nice comment :) x

      Delete
  2. Yay welcome back!!! Looking forward to your upcoming posts and your dog is soooo cute! x

    ReplyDelete