Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Job Interview Make-up and Clothing


Hi everyone,
I have a job interview today and this is what I wore. This is my first job interview since finishing University. I went for a black blazer, a pencil skirt and a blue shirt.
My make-up is kept neutral with brown eyeshadows.

I really should get this blog back and running since I have a lot of free time on my hand.
I will try and post more often now.
I am currently in the process of losing weight by exercising each day and eating healthy.

Hope everyone is happy and healthy!

Kreamiblush

xx  

4 comments:

  1. looking good! good luck on getting the job, hope you get it! :D

    -Ira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Although I think I will be going through a lot of interviews first. lol x

      Delete
  2. You look great, perfect outfit for an interview.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...