Thursday, 6 June 2013

Review: Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer - #3 Transparent



Product Name: Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer
Type: #3 Transparent
Price: £9 - £10
Size: 24g
Where to buy: Ebay
Description:
Makeup Multi-Cream promotes skin radiance and glow with plumped up moisture.

Direction:
Mix Volume at 1:3 ratio with BB Cream. Use BB/Foundation brush to gather and apply mixture evenly to face. Also applicable as glow highlighter: dispense Volumer onto middle finger and use fingers to mix and apply glow to forehead, cheekbones and nose bridge.


I have hardly been applying make-up for the past few months. I think I went through a stage where I just didn't want to apply on make-up, so therefore this blog has been pretty quiet. Anyway, I bought this product a while back and I first heard this from Oiseau88. I decided to give this product a go since I like the outcome. I also feel I was tricked by the model from the advertisement. I mean who doesn't want glowy skin like her?



I didn't read the direction first, so I used half of this volumer and half foundation. I had to apply a second time because there wasn't enough to cover my face. I used a foundation brush to mix the product together and apply it on my face. This product has a scent to it. It isn't really a nice perfume scent but more of the korean makeup scent (which is hard to explain, maybe like BB Cream?)


                                 Before:                                                              After:




 I used a normal maybelline foundation to go with this product. I didn't want to use BB Cream since I already feel that BB Cream gives the skin a shimmery glow so I used a liquid foundation instead. I would say that my face looks less dull and it does have a glow in certain area such as the cheekbones. There are 3 types to choose from but I went for the transparent #3 since I have quite oily skin and I think this is most suitable for my type of skin. I like how it is not glittery so it doesn't enlarge my pores.


Rating: 8/10
I went through a phase where I love highlighter because it makes your skin have a healthy natural glow and it doesn't look like you have a lot of make-up on. I think this is a reasonable price since the size of the product is quite big so it will be long lasting before I need to buy another one. I am confused with the multi-cream description. Aside from making your skin glow, what other benefits does this product have to the skin?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...