Monday, 10 June 2013

The Clear Skin Challenge: New Skincare Routine

My face has been breaking out lately. I don't know if it's because I am stress or what it is that is making me breakout. I know it is not the make-up since I haven't been wearing make-up for a month and I don't put foundation or bb cream when I do put on make-up. It's probably because I haven't been continuously doing my cleansing routine as well. I have started to pick it up again by cleansing my face twice a day. I have also started eating healthy as well. I think I will do a 3 weeks challenge and post my results on the 30 June to see if there is any difference.

I will do a before and after picture when my challenge is completed.

The products that I will try and use are mainly freederm:

- Freederm Facial Cleanser
- Oxy on the Spot
- Laneige Pore Trouble Toner
- Freederm Oil-free Perfecting Moisturiser
- Freederm Overnight Clearing Serum
- Freederm Exfoliating daily wash (weekly)
- Eygptician Healing Clay (fortnight)


I hope I don't get lazy and give up on this.

Kreamiblush x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...