Thursday, 26 September 2013

Review: Maybelline Eyestudio Master Duo Thin or Thick Glossy Liquid Eyeliner


Name: Maybelline Eyestudio Master Duo Thin or Thick Glossy Liquid Eyeliner
Description: Ultra-gloss finish. 24Hr wear. Waterproof
Price: £5.29
Color: Black Lacquer
Where to buy: Boots/Superdrug

So I am trying to find a long lasting eyeliner that will not smudge and will last all day and I think I have finally found it! This liquid eyeliner brush is shaped differently to other liquid eyeliner, as you can see. It depends on which side you turn that makes the brush look thin or thick.


You can create different looks to your eyes. You can make your eyes look natural looking with the thin eyeliner or thicker and bolder with the thick brush/applicator.


Advantages:  
What I like about this eyeliner is that it is waterproof/smudge proof. I can wear it all day and the eyeliner is still on my eyelid and it does not make me have the panda eye look at all. I also like how you can create different looks to your eyes.

Disadvantages:
It is hard to apply the eyeliner at first because the brush was designed in a unique way to create two shapes that you had to hold the brush in a certain angle. There is also very little in the container so I have already finished my first eyeliner within 1/2 months (I guess it's because I use it every single day.)


Rating: 9.5/10
I love this product, even though there are some disadvantages, because I have been searching for ages for a waterproof and long lasting liquid eyeliner and I think this is the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment