Sunday, 5 October 2014

Review: Color Riche Collection Blake's Pure Red



Name: Color Riche Collection Blake's Pure Red
Price: £6.99
 Where to buy: Boots/Superdrug

I am going through the lipstick phase just now of make-up. I just want to get lots of different colours and I am trying to find one that is long-lasting as well. This is going to be a short review on this lipstick.


So as you can see, I got the Blake's Pure Red. I saw this in Superdrug and being a Gossip Girl fan and a Blake Lively admirer I decided to try this lipstick out. This has very good branding to be honest. Firstly, it was on sale so half of the lipsticks in this collection line was sold out and secondly of all, this l'oreal lipstick collection had all these A-listing celebrities advertising that I am sure many girls are tempted to by this product.



I don't think the photo of my lips give justice to the colour of this lipstick in real life since it looks a bit pinkish red. I think the one on the hand is a better representation.
I love this lipstick! It is good if you are wearing it to work and want to look professional or business woman like. This lipstick smells like the usual nice lipstick smell and it is very pigmented. This is also very long lasting as well (although the colour gets lighter throughtout the day obviously.) It doesn't feel dry on my lips either.
I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to find a good matte, red lipstick.

Rating - 9/10

Kreamiblush 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...