Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Review: Laneige Silk Intense Lipstick - Pink Garden



Name: Laneige Silk Intense Lipstick - LR104 Pink Garden
Price: £18
 Where to buy: Ebay

I decided to try this lipstick since it has been quite hyped up by Laneige at some point in time. I wanted to get a natural lip colour for everyday use. I have watched the drama "That Winter the Wind Blows" and I liked the colour that Song Hye Kyo was wearing so I got the Pink Garden. This product is quite dear. The packaging is very unique and pretty.



This lipstick is very moisturising. The colour is also pigmented but what I don't like about this lipstick is that it had too much glitter. This makes my lipsticks look soft so it reminds me of revlon lip butter. This isn't long lasting either.
This lipstick is quite over-hyped. I will not recommend to buy this product again because of the cost of it and there are many drugstore lipstick that has the same function but less pricey.

Rating: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment