Sunday, 21 December 2014

Review: YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres Glossy Stain - 08 Orange de Chine


Name: YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres Glossy Stain
Shade:  08 Orange de Chine
Price: £25
 Where to buy: Boots/Debenham

Originally, I actually wanted to get the baby doll lipstain as I saw the product from Pony's Beauty Diary. I really liked the orange shade of colour. I went to the YSL counter and they recommended me this Glossy Stain as they said it was their bestseller and it was long lasting as well. I bought two of these and I have got to say that I really like this product. It is very long lasting.

Before:

After:
 

I don't think my photo above does this product justice but as I said it makes my lips really soft and not sticky and the colour is really nice as well. This is really easy to apply on as well in comparison to a lipstick. There is a wide range of shades to choose from.

 

Apply one coat, let it dry and then put a second coat on to make the lip colour last longer. I got this on a discount but this product is really expensive! I think it is the most expensive lipstick I have ever bought so far. I guess you pay for what you get. Apart from the price, I can't really think of a disadvantage in this product. I guess if you use this product often, it runs out pretty quickly.

Rating: 9/10

Kreamiblush

x

No comments:

Post a Comment