Review: Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Gel Eyeliner

by - June 30, 2012


Product: Collection 2000 Gel Eyeliner 
Price: £4.99
Colour: Black

I bought this in Superdrug as it was 3 for 2 for Collection 2000 products. This is a new product that came out from Collection 2000. It comes with a small brush which is pretty bad quality and not thin enough so I prefer using my own brush. The box is also very cute. I like using gel eyeliner because they tend to last longer. I have got to say that this is a very good gel eyeliner. It is very creamy and easy to apply. It does not feel thick. When I applied it on my eyelid, it easily glided on.



 Verdict: 8/10 I think I am going to purchase Collection 2000 from now on if I want a gel eyeliner and forget about Bobbi Brown or Maybelline Gel Eyeliner. This is so much cheaper and work just as well. This is a short review because I've decided to do a comparison between the gel eyeliners.

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Wow, I love your eyeliner! I have never seen eyeliner like this before but it looks really good :)
    Georgia x
    satiablefashion.blogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for the comment :) Yeah, this eyeliner was really easy to glide on. x

      Delete
  2. That looks really lovely! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, I'll be using this more often and I have other good eyeliner to review. x

      Delete
  3. I agree the brush is pretty useless but the product is so good, ive always wanted to try out the maybelline one but for an eyeliner it was still quite pricey so when i saw the collection2000 one i was like yeah im buying it!

    I have the collection 2000 eyeliner and i love the texture its so creamy and with shadow on top it lasts all day:)

    smileblossom114.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh try the gel eyeliner from essence I'm sure they have it in Superdrugstore In Spain it Cost me like 2 or 3€ but here I supose that it would be cheaper, is really good, I also bought the brush from essence, and I think this eyeliner is the best I've ever tried, is really creamy when you aply it but in few seconds it gets dry and is almost impossible to take it off, I have to wash my face twice with soap after using my make up remover tissues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice! I will try and get it online :) x

      Delete