Review: L'oreal True Match Minerals Foundation

by - June 19, 2012



Product: L'oreal True Match Minerals Foundation
Skin Type: Oily/Combination
Price: £14.99
This was my first good foundation I have bought. The colour really matched my skin. I have really oily skin so this helped mattify my face without making it look cakey. I also find it to help my skin clear as well. The packaging is convenient. I like how there is a brush at the top however, I wish it was a better quality brush. The brush is very rough and harsh on the skin. There is small holes on the top of the foundation so you can tilt the foundation on top of a kabuki brush and than brush it on your face.

Before:                                                    After:


Verdict: 9/10. Very good quality foundation for a drugstore product. I highly recommend for people with oily skin. It is medium and buildable to full coverage. Concealer step can be skipped. It is also a long lasting product.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi,
    Could you tell me which shade of true match minerals you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beryl,
      the colour I used is W4 Golden Beige. Hope this helps. x

      Delete