Review: Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner

by - June 16, 2012


Product: Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner
Price: £5.99
Where to buy: Superdrug UK or Boots

This was a new product I got from Superdrug today. It was 3 for 2 for Maybelline products and this was one of them that caught my eye. It is one of maybelline latest product (not even in the UK Maybelline website).
My friend got me the Maybelline precision eyeliner that was only available in Asia and it was very good. Finally, UK has finally released a product similar.


I am loving this product. The product was so easy to glide on my eyes. Before, I liked the Japanese 24 hours tattoo (will do a review on it soon) but this one will be a good replacement and plus it is cheaper as well.

Verdict: 9/10. Easy to use and it long lasting.

You May Also Like

0 comments